Coronary Drug-eluting Stents
33. Prosi M, Perktold K, Ding Z, et al., Influence of curvature dynamics on pulsatile coronary artery flow in a realistic bifurcation model, J Biomech, 2004;37:1767–75.
34. Park SJ, Park DW, Percutaneous coronary intervention with stent implantation versus coronary artery bypass surgery for treatment of left main coronary artery disease: is it time to change guidelines?, Circ Cardiovasc Interv, 2009;2:59–68.
35. Sheiban I, Meliga E, Moretti C, et al., Sirolimus-eluting stents vs bare metal stents for the treatment of unprotected left main coronary artery stenosis, EuroIntervention, 2006;2:356–62.
36. Valgimigli M, Malagutti P, Rodriguez Granillo GA, et al., Single-vessel versus bifurcation stenting for the treatment of distal left main coronary artery disease in the drug-eluting stenting era. Clinical and angiographic insights into the Rapamycin-Eluting Stent Evaluated at Rotterdam Cardiology Hospital (RESEARCH) and Taxus-Stent Evaluated at Rotterdam Cardiology Hospital (T-SEARCH) registries, Am Heart J, 2006;152:896–902.
37. Mehilli J, Kastrati A, Byrne RA, et al., Paclitaxel- versus sirolimus-eluting stents for unprotected left main coronary artery disease, J Am Coll Cardiol, 2009;53:1760–8.
38. Palmerini T, Marzocchi A, Tamburino C, et al., Impact of bifurcation technique on 2-year clinical outcomes in 773 patients with distal unprotected left main coronary artery stenosis treated with drug-eluting stents, Circ Cardiovasc Interv, 2008;1:185–92.
39. Baim DS, Mauri L, Cutlip DC, Drug-eluting stenting for unprotected left main coronary artery disease: are we ready to replace bypass surgery?, J Am Coll Cardiol, 2006;47:878–81.
40. Sianos G, Morel MA, Kappetein AP, et al., The SYNTAX Score: an angiographic tool grading the complexity of coronary artery disease, EuroIntervention, 2005;1:219–27.
41. Serruys PW, Morice MC, Kappetein AP, et al., Percutaneous coronary intervention versus coronary-artery bypass grafting for severe coronary artery disease, N Engl J Med, 2009;360:961–72.
42. Morice MC, Serruys PW, Kappetein AP, et al., Outcomes in patients with de novo left main disease treated with either percutaneous coronary intervention using paclitaxel-eluting stents or coronary artery bypass graft treatment in the Synergy Between Percutaneous Coronary Intervention with TAXUS and Cardiac Surgery (SYNTAX) trial, Circulation, 2010;121:2645–53.
43. Serruys PW, Three-year follow-up of the SYNTAX trial: optimal revascularization strategy in patients with left main disease, Transcatheter Cardiovascular Therapeutics, Washington DC, US, 21–25 Septmber 2010. Available at: www.tctmd.com/txshow.aspx?tid=1016262&id=102362&trid=
1016256 (accessed 23 October 2010).
44. Capodanno D, Miano M, Cincotta G, et al., EuroSCORE refines the predictive ability of SYNTAX score in patients undergoing left main percutaneous coronary intervention, Am Heart J, 2010;159:103–9.
45. Chen SL, Chen JP, Mintz G, et al., Comparison between the NERS (New Risk Stratification) score and the SYNTAX (Synergy between Percutaneous Coronary Intervention with Taxus and Cardiac Surgery) score in outcome prediction for unprotected left main stenting, JACC Cardiovasc Interv, 2010;3:632–41.
46. Agostoni P, Valgimigli M, Van Mieghem CA, et al., Comparison of early outcome of percutaneous coronary intervention for unprotected left main coronary artery disease in the drug-eluting stent era with versus without intravascular ultrasonic guidance, Am J Cardiol, 2005;95:644–7.
47. Lee SH, Ko YG, Jang Y, et al., Sirolimus- versus paclitaxel- eluting stent implantation for unprotected left main coronary artery stenosis, Cardiology, 2005;104:181–5.
48. Wood F, Bazemore E, Schneider JE, et al., Technique of left main stenting is dependent on lesion location and distal branch protection, Catheter Cardiovasc Interv, 2005;65:499–503.
49. Carrie D, Lhermusier T, Hmem M, et al., Clinical and angiographic outcome of paclitaxel-eluting stent implantation for unprotected left main coronary artery bifurcation narrowing, EuroIntervention, 2006;1:396–402.
50. Christiansen EH, Lassen JF, Andersen HR, et al., Outcome of unprotected left main percutaneous coronary intervention in surgical low-risk, surgical high-risk, and acute myocardial infarction patients, EuroIntervention, 2006;1:403–8.
51. Han YL, Wang SL, Jin QM, et al., Efficacy of stenting for unprotected left main coronary artery disease in 297 patients, Chin Med J (Engl), 2006;119:544–50.
52. Migliorini A, Moschi G, Giurlani L, et al., Drug-eluting stent supported percutaneous coronary intervention for unprotected left main disease, Catheter Cardiovasc Interv, 2006;68:225–30.
53. Gao RL, Xu B, Chen JL, et al., Immediate and long-term outcomes of drug-eluting stent implantation for unprotected left main coronary artery disease: comparison with bare- metal stent implantation, Am Heart J, 2008;155:553–61.
54. Carrie D, Eltchaninoff H, Lefevre T, et al., Twelve month clinical and angiographic outcome after stenting of unprotected left main coronary artery stenosis with paclitaxel-eluting stents—results of the multicentre FRIEND registry, EuroIntervention, 2009;4:449–56.
55. Sanmartin M, Baz JA, Claro R, et al., Comparison of drug- eluting stents versus surgery for unprotected left main coronary artery disease, Am J Cardiol, 2007;100:970–3.
56. Brener SJ, Galla JM, Bryant R, et al., Comparison of percutaneous versus surgical revascularization of severe unprotected left main coronary stenosis in matched patients, Am J Cardiol, 2008;101:169–72.
57. Hsu JT, Chu CM, Chang ST, et al., Percutaneous coronary intervention versus coronary artery bypass graft surgery for the treatment of unprotected left main coronary artery stenosis: in-hospital and one year outcome after emergent and elective treatments, Int Heart J, 2008;49:355–70.
58. Makikallio TH, Niemela M, Kervinen K, et al., Coronary angioplasty in drug eluting stent era for the treatment of unprotected left main stenosis compared to coronary artery bypass grafting, Ann Med, 2008;40:437–43.
59. Rodes-Cabau J, Deblois J, Bertrand OF, et al., Nonrandomized comparison of coronary artery bypass surgery and percutaneous coronary intervention for the treatment of unprotected left main coronary artery disease in octogenarians, Circulation, 2008;118:2374–81.
60. Wu C, Hannan EL, Walford G, et al., Utilization and outcomes of unprotected left main coronary artery stenting and coronary artery bypass graft surgery, Ann Thorac Surg, 2008;86:1153–9.
61. Park DW, Seung KB, Kim YH, et al., Long-term safety and efficacy of stenting versus coronary artery bypass grafting for unprotected left main coronary artery disease: 5-year results from the MAIN-COMPARE (Revascularization for Unprotected Left Main Coronary Artery Stenosis: Comparison of Percutaneous Coronary Angioplasty Versus Surgical Revascularization) registry, J Am Coll Cardiol, 2010;56:117–24.
62. Chieffo A, Magni V, Latib A, et al., 5-year outcomes following percutaneous coronary intervention with drug-eluting stent implantation versus coronary artery bypass graft for unprotected left main coronary artery lesions the milan experience, JACC Cardiovasc Interv, 2010;3:595–601.
63. De Luca G, Suryapranata H, Thomas K, et al., Outcome in patients treated with primary angioplasty for acute myocardial infarction due to left main coronary artery occlusion, Am J Cardiol, 2003;91:235–8.
64. Antman EM, Anbe DT, Armstrong PW, et al., ACC/AHA guidelines for the management of patients with ST-elevation myocardial infarction—executive summary: a report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines (Writing Committee to Revise the 1999 Guidelines for the Management of Patients With Acute Myocardial Infarction), Circulation, 2004;110:588–636.
65. Lee MS, Sillano D, Latib A, et al., Multicenter international registry of unprotected left main coronary artery percutaneous coronary intervention with drug-eluting stents in patients with myocardial infarction, Catheter Cardiovasc Interv, 2009;73:15–21.
66. Tan CH, Hong MK, Lee CW, et al., Percutaneous coronary intervention with stenting of left main coronary artery with drug-eluting stent in the setting of acute ST elevation myocardial infarction, Int J Cardiol, 2008;126:224–8.
67. Prasad SB, Whitbourn R, Malaiapan Y, et al., Primary percutaneous coronary intervention for acute myocardial infarction caused by unprotected left main stem thrombosis, Catheter Cardiovasc Interv, 2009;73:301–7.
68. Shigemitsu O, Hadama T, Miyamoto S, et al., Acute myocardial infarction due to left main coronary artery occlusion. Therapeutic strategy, Jpn J Thorac Cardiovasc
69. Lee MS, Bokhoor P, Park SJ, et al., Unprotected left main coronary disease and ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction: a contemporary review and argument for percutaneous coronary intervention, JACC Cardiovasc Interv, 2010;3:791–5.
70. Bech GJ, Droste H, Pijls NH, et al., Value of fractional flow reserve in making decisions about bypass surgery for equivocal left main coronary artery disease, Heart, 2001;86:547–52.
71. Jasti V, Ivan E, Yalamanchili V, et al., Correlations between fractional flow reserve and intravascular ultrasound in patients with an ambiguous left main coronary artery stenosis, Circulation, 2004;110:2831–6.
72. Sonoda S, Morino Y, Ako J, et al., Impact of final stent dimensions on long-term results following sirolimus-eluting stent implantation: serial intravascular ultrasound analysis from the sirius trial, J Am Coll Cardiol, 2004;43:1959–63.
73. Costa MA, Gigliotti OS, Zenni MM, et al., Synergistic use of sirolimus-eluting stents and intravascular ultrasound for the treatment of unprotected left main and vein graft disease, Catheter Cardiovasc Interv, 2004;61:368–75.
74. Fujii K, Carlier SG, Mintz GS, et al., Stent underexpansion and residual reference segment stenosis are related to stent thrombosis after sirolimus-eluting stent implantation: an intravascular ultrasound study, J Am Coll Cardiol, 2005;45:995–8.
75. Cook S, Wenaweser P, Togni M, et al., Incomplete stent apposition and very late stent thrombosis after drug-eluting stent implantation, Circulation, 2007;115:2426–34.
76. Okabe T, Mintz GS, Buch AN, et al., Intravascular ultrasound parameters associated with stent thrombosis after drug- eluting stent deployment, Am J Cardiol, 2007;100:615–20.
77. Parodi G, Maehara A, Giuliani G, et al., Optical coherence tomography in unprotected left main coronary artery stenting, EuroIntervention, 2010;6:94–9.
78. Morice M, A comparison of 12-months follow-up after unprotected left main lesions stenting using the paclitaxel (Taxus) and the everolimus (Xience)-eluting stents. A post- hoc analysis from the Left Main Taxus and LEft MAin Xience Registries, Transcatheter Cardiovascular Therapeutics, Washington DC, US, 21–25 September 2010. Available at: www.tctmd.com/show.aspx?id=99272
(accessed 1 November 2010).
79. Iakovou I, Schmidt T, Bonizzoni E, et al., Incidence, predictors, and outcome of thrombosis after successful implantation of drug-eluting stents, JAMA, 2005;293:2126–30.
80. Park DW, Kim YH, Yun SC, et al., Long-term outcomes after stenting versus coronary artery bypass grafting for unprotected left main coronary artery disease: 10-year results of bare-metal stents and 5-year results of drug- eluting stents from the ASAN-MAIN (ASAN Medical Center- Left MAIN Revascularization) Registry, J Am Coll Cardiol, 2010;56:1366–75.
81. Daemen J, Wenaweser P, Tsuchida K, et al., Early and late coronary stent thrombosis of sirolimus-eluting and paclitaxel- eluting stents in routine clinical practice: data from a large two-institutional cohort study, Lancet, 2007;369:667–78.
82. Eisenstein EL, Anstrom KJ, Kong DF, et al., Clopidogrel use and long-term clinical outcomes after drug-eluting stent implantation, JAMA, 2007;297:159–68.
83. Airoldi F, Colombo A, Morici N, et al., Incidence and predictors of drug-eluting stent thrombosis during and after discontinuation of thienopyridine treatment, Circulation, 2007;116:745–54.
84. Park SJ, Park DW, Kim YH, et al., Duration of dual antiplatelet therapy after implantation of drug-eluting stents, N Engl J Med, 2010;362:1374–82.
85. Migliorini A, Valenti R, Marcucci R, et al., High residual platelet reactivity after clopidogrel loading and long-term clinical outcome after drug-eluting stenting for unprotected left main coronary disease, Circulation, 2009;120:2214–21.
86. Caracciolo EA, Davis KB, Sopko G, et al., Comparison of surgical and medical group survival in patients with left main coronary artery disease. Long-term CASS experience, Circulation, 1995;91:2325–34.
87. Naik H, White AJ, Chakravarty T, et al., A meta-analysis of 3,773 patients treated with percutaneous coronary intervention or surgery for unprotected left main coronary artery stenosis, JACC Cardiovasc Interv, 2009;2:739–47.
| Page 2
| Page 3
| Page 4
| Page 5
| Page 6
| Page 7
| Page 8
| Page 9
| Page 10
| Page 11
| Page 12
| Page 13
| Page 14
| Page 15
| Page 16
| Page 17
| Page 18
| Page 19
| Page 20
| Page 21
| Page 22
| Page 23
| Page 24
| Page 25
| Page 26
| Page 27
| Page 28
| Page 29
| Page 30
| Page 31
| Page 32
| Page 33
| Page 34
| Page 35
| Page 36
| Page 37
| Page 38
| Page 39
| Page 40
| Page 41
| Page 42
| Page 43
| Page 44
| Page 45
| Page 46
| Page 47
| Page 48
| Page 49
| Page 50
| Page 51
| Page 52
| Page 53
| Page 54
| Page 55
| Page 56
| Page 57
| Page 58
| Page 59
| Page 60
| Page 61
| Page 62
| Page 63
| Page 64
| Page 65
| Page 66
| Page 67
| Page 68
| Page 69
| Page 70
| Page 71
| Page 72
| Page 73
| Page 74
| Page 75
| Page 76
| Page 77
| Page 78
| Page 79
| Page 80
| Page 81
| Page 82
| Page 83
| Page 84
| Page 85
| Page 86
| Page 87
| Page 88
| Page 89
| Page 90
| Page 91
| Page 92
| Page 93
| Page 94
| Page 95
| Page 96
| Page 97
| Page 98
| Page 99
| Page 100