Neurodegenerative Disease Parkinson's Disease
30. Takatsu H, Nishida H, Matsuo H, et al., Cardiac sympathetic denervation from the early stage of Parkinson's disease: clinical and experimental studies with radiolabeled MIBG, J Nucl Med, 2000;41:71–7.
31. Barbour R, Kling K, Anderson JP, et al., Red blood cells are the major source of alpha-synuclein in blood, Neurodegener Dis, 2008;5:55–9.
32. Braune S, The role of cardiac metaiodobenzylguanidine uptake in the differential diagnosis of parkinsonian syndromes, Clin Auton Res, 2001;11:351–5.
33. Sauvageot N, Vaillant M, Diederich NJ, Reduced sympathetically driven heart rate variability during sleep in Parkinson's disease: a case-control polysomnography-based study, Mov Disord, 2011;26:234–40.
34. Zakrzewska-Pniewska B, Jamrozik Z, Are electrophysiological autonomic tests useful in the assessment of dysautonomia in Parkinson's disease?, Parkinsonism Relat Disord, 2003;9:179–83.
35. Leentjens AF, Van den Akker M, Metsemakers JF, et al., Higher incidence of depression preceding the onset of Parkinson's disease: a register study, Mov Disord, 2003;18:414–8.
36. Shiba M, Bower JH, Maraganore DM, et al., Anxiety disorders and depressive disorders preceding Parkinson's disease: a case-control study, Mov Disord, 2000;15:669–77.
37. Aarsland D, Bronnick K, Larsen JP, et al., Cognitive impairment in incident, untreated Parkinson disease: the Norwegian ParkWest study, Neurology, 2009;72:1121–6.
38. Muller A, Reichmann H, Livermore A, et al., Olfactory function in idiopathic Parkinson's disease (IPD): results from cross-sectional studies in IPD patients and long-term follow- up of de-novo IPD patients, J Neural Transm, 2002;109:805–11.
39. Diederich NJ, Pieri V, Hipp G, et al., Discriminative power of different nonmotor signs in early Parkinson's disease. A case-control study, Mov Disord, 2010;25:882–7.
40. Valappil RA, Black JE, Broderick MJ, et al., Exploring the electrocardiogram as a potential tool to screen for premotor Parkinson's disease, Mov Disord, 2010;25:2296–2303.
41. Hauser RA, Grosset DG, [(123) I]FP-CIT (DaTscan) SPECT Brain
Imaging in Patients with Suspected Parkinsonian Syndromes, J Neuroimaging, 2011 [Epub ahead of print].
42. Marek K, Jennings D, Can we image premotor Parkinson disease?, Neurology, 2009;72(Suppl. 7):S21–6.
43. Marek K, Jennings D, Tamagnan G, et al., Biomarkers for Parkinson's [corrected] disease: tools to assess Parkinson's disease onset and progression, Ann Neurol, 2008;64(Suppl. 2):S111–21.
44. Catafau AM, Tolosa E, Group DCUPSS, Impact of dopamine transporter SPECT using 123I-Ioflupane on diagnosis and management of patients with clinically uncertain Parkinsonian syndromes, Mov Disord, 2004;19:1175–82.
45. Tolosa E, Borght TV, Moreno E, et al., Accuracy of DaTSCAN (123I-Ioflupane) SPECT in diagnosis of patients with clinically uncertain parkinsonism: 2-year follow-up of an open-label study, Mov Disord, 2007;22:2346–51.
46. Eckert T, Tang C, Ma Y, et al., Abnormal metabolic networks in atypical parkinsonism, Mov Disord, 2008;23:727–33.
47. Behnke S, Berg D, Naumann M, et al., Differentiation of Parkinson's disease and atypical parkinsonian syndromes by transcranial ultrasound, J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry, 2005;76:423–5.
48. Shulman JM, De Jager PL, Feany MB, Parkinson's disease: genetics and pathogenesis, Annu Rev Pathol, 2011;6:193–222.
49. Hardy J, Genetic analysis of pathways to Parkinson disease, Neuron, 2010;68:201–6.
50. Gasser T, Genomic and proteomic biomarkers for Parkinson disease, Neurology, 2009;72(Suppl. 7):S27–31.
51. Nalls MA, Plagnol V, Hernandez DG, et al., Imputation of sequence variants for identification of genetic risks for Parkinson's disease: a meta-analysis of genome-wide association studies, Lancet, 2011;377:641–9.
52. Hong Z, Shi M, Chung KA, et al., DJ-1 and alpha-synuclein in human cerebrospinal fluid as biomarkers of Parkinson's disease, Brain, 2010;133:713–26.
53. Shi M, Bradner J, Hancock AM, et al., Cerebrospinal fluid biomarkers for Parkinson disease diagnosis and progression, Ann Neurol, 2011;69:570–80.
54. Henchcliffe C, Beal MF, Mitochondrial biology and oxidative stress in Parkinson disease pathogenesis, Nat Clin Pract Neurol, 2008;4:600–9.
55. Bogdanov M, Matson WR, Wang L, et al., Metabolomic profiling to develop blood biomarkers for Parkinson's disease, Brain, 2008;131:389–96.
56. Johansen KK, Wang L, Aasly JO, et al., Metabolomic profiling in LRRK2-related Parkinson's disease, PLoS One, 2009;4:e7551.
57. Seet RC, Lee CY, Lim EC, et al., Oxidative damage in Parkinson disease: Measurement using accurate biomarkers, Free Radic Biol Med, 2010;48:560–6.
58. Stephenson R, Siderowf A, Stern MB, Premotor Parkinson's disease: clinical features and detection strategies, Mov Disord, 2009;24(Suppl. 2):S665–70.
59. Mueller SG, Weiner MW, Thal LJ, et al., Ways toward an early diagnosis in Alzheimer's disease: The Alzheimer's Disease Neuroimaging Initiative (ADNI), Alzheimers Dement, 2005;1:55–66.
60. Ueki A, Otsuka M, Life style risks of Parkinson's disease: association between decreased water intake and constipation, J Neurol, 2004;251(Suppl. 7):vII18–23.
61. Goetze O, Wieczorek J, Mueller T, et al., Impaired gastric emptying of a solid test meal in patients with Parkinson's disease using 13C-sodium octanoate breath test, Neurosci Lett, 2005;375:170–3.
62. Giladi N, Treves TA, Paleacu D, et al., Risk factors for dementia, depression and psychosis in long-standing Parkinson's disease, J Neural Transm, 2000;107:59–71.
63. Tadaiesky MT, Dombrowski PA, Figueiredo CP, et al., Emotional, cognitive and neurochemical alterations in a premotor stage model of Parkinson's disease, Neuroscience, 2008;156:830–40.
64. Bronner G, Royter V, Korczyn AD, et al., Sexual dysfunction in Parkinson's disease, J Sex Marital Ther, 2004;30:95–105.
65. Schenck CH, Bundlie SR, Mahowald MW, Delayed emergence of a parkinsonian disorder in 38% of 29 older men initially diagnosed with idiopathic rapid eye movement sleep behaviour disorder, Neurology, 1996;46:388–93.
| Page 2
| Page 3
| Page 4
| Page 5
| Page 6
| Page 7
| Page 8
| Page 9
| Page 10
| Page 11
| Page 12
| Page 13
| Page 14
| Page 15
| Page 16
| Page 17
| Page 18
| Page 19
| Page 20
| Page 21
| Page 22
| Page 23
| Page 24
| Page 25
| Page 26
| Page 27
| Page 28
| Page 29
| Page 30
| Page 31
| Page 32
| Page 33
| Page 34
| Page 35
| Page 36
| Page 37
| Page 38
| Page 39
| Page 40
| Page 41
| Page 42
| Page 43
| Page 44
| Page 45
| Page 46
| Page 47
| Page 48
| Page 49
| Page 50
| Page 51
| Page 52
| Page 53
| Page 54
| Page 55
| Page 56
| Page 57
| Page 58
| Page 59
| Page 60
| Page 61
| Page 62
| Page 63
| Page 64
| Page 65
| Page 66
| Page 67
| Page 68
| Page 69
| Page 70
| Page 71
| Page 72
| Page 73
| Page 74
| Page 75
| Page 76